Our state-of-the-art, FDA-registered laboratory is located in Southern California. We maintain compliance with the State of CA Health Department, as a licensed Tissue Bank, and follow all applicable guidelines, such as, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Tissue Practices (GTP), and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP). We undergo random inspections by both FDA and the CA Health Department.
To ensure that you receive the highest quality of service, we are also a standing member of the Better Business Bureau, and comply with CA Business & Professional Code. We strive to always have the latest technology in our growing facility, and employ only the most knowledgeable and experienced quality assurance and lab personnel.
In the event of a natural disaster, our secured storage facility has an effective emergency plan in place. Rest assured, our facility’s cryopreservation room is under continuous monitoring to ensure that your cells are always safe.
- Security finger-print access into the building
- Security code access to laboratory and cryostorage room
- 24-hr emergency back-up system
- Police response security system
- Locked liquid nitrogen tanks, constructed of fire-proof materials
- Documents stored in locked, fire-rated Document Storage Room, with restricted access
- All document files backed up with both soft & hard copies (on and off location)
- Effective Quality Management System (QMS) in place
- Extensive and continuous training program for all personnel